Executive manager job description
A standard job description for Executive manager can include ones such as: job tile, job code, division, report to, job purpose, key duties, KRAs etc
Key job duties of Executive manager
Detailed tasks of Executive manager depends on company levels, work volumns etc. You can use some sample tasks for Executive manager as follows:
1. Implementing programs of training and development.
2. Involved in employee selection, career development, succession planning and periodic training.
3. Working out compensations and rewards.
4. Supervise and manage the overall performance of staff in his department.
5. Responsible for the growth and increase in the organizations' finances and earnings.
6. Identifying problems, creating choices and providing alternatives courses of actions.
7. Manage administrative activities of department.
8. Analyzing, reporting, giving recommendations and developing strategies on how to improve quality and quantity.
9. Achieve business and organization goals, visions and objectives.